The EUROPA MASTER invites applicants with a Bachelor degree in a social science, including political science, international relations, economy, sociology, law, history , journalism and social communication, philosophy and cultural studies as well as the fields of study, where the candidates were able to collect at least 65 ECTS in social science. While applying for the program during the last semester of Bachelor level the applicants are required to include Transcipt of Records covering the whole period of study and proving having collected 135 ECTS at the time of applying for the program. Applicants are also required to prove B2 level of English and B1 level of French. The deadline for applications for the academic year 2020/2021 is 15 May 2020.
The candidates that successfully undergo the pre-selection process both at the level of the University of Opole and partner universities will be invited to the further application phase.
For further information please contact:
Dr Joanna Kulska – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Barbara Curyło – email@example.com
- Certified copy of the Bachelor diploma
- Certified translation into English of the Bachelor diploma
- Transcript of Records in the national language certified by the present institution of higher education proving having collected 135 ECTS by the time of applying
- Certified translation into English of the Transcript of Records proving having collected 135 ECTS by the time of applying
- Documents confirming candidate’s language skills (English and French)