Conferences and scientific seminars:
- Conference “Borderlands facing a polycrisis in the 21st century. Resilience and future perspectives of cross-border relations” Opole – Wroclaw, 10-13 September 2023
- International scientific seminar: Contemporary issues of regional studies from an international perspective, Opole, May 30, 2022
- Scientific seminar of Dr. Ágnes Erőss (University of Opole and Institute of Geography in Budapest) “Hungarian parish elections 2022: campaign, results and consequences”, Opole, April 21, 2022.
- New Challenges for Borderlands Studies: Regional, European and Global Perspectives, Opole, September 8-10, 2021.
- Issues of regional politics in a international perspective, Kamień Śląski 15-16.05.2018.